Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The words of Michael Jackson


In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . .

The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.

I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.
I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails